A day on the Bhaktapur tour allows you to explore its public squares, temples, and museums. You can explore them all in a single day. But Bhaktapur is not just about heritage and temples. Durbar, Taumadhi, Pottery, and Dattatraya Squares have captivated visitors from around the world. But to experience the true diversity and richness of its culture, scenery, and people, you must spend a night in Bhaktapur.
This tour yet covers the two sides of Bhaktapur. You would explore both the heritage and natural beauty of Bhaktapur. Inside the city tour, this tour covers four major squares of Bhaktapur including a variety of local experiences. If you have enough time on your hand, you might also experience the local cuisines. You can try out pottery as well.
Likewise, outside the city tour, you will visit some of the popular destinations of Bhaktapur. It includes the Changu Narayan temple, Nagarkot, and Kailashnath Mahadeva of Sanga.
This package will help to experience the splendour and friendly welcome of this ancient kingdom to you. You can also choose to do the Bhaktapur day tour if you do not have that much time to explore all of Bhaktapur.
“Get to know the cultural history and people of Bhaktapur”.
Bhaktapur Tour Outlines (1N/2D)
Day 1: Bhaktapur city tour and overnight stay at Nagarkot
Day 2: Explore Nagarkot and Changu Narayan Temple
Bhaktapur Tour (1N/2D) Highlights
- Sightseeing at Bhaktapur Durbar Square, Pottery Square, Taumadhi Square, and Dattatraya Square
- Experience the best woodcarving in Nepal
- Taste the local Newari cuisine
- Taste the famous Juju dhau of Bhaktapur
- Explore Changu Narayan Temple
- Stop by Trishul Danda (one of the viewpoints of Bhaktapur)
- Explore Nagarkot
- Explore the outer sites of Bhaktapur
- Visit Kailashnath Mahadeva of Sanga
- Night stay at Nagarkot
- Sunset and sunrise view from Nagarkot
- Sunset at Changu